Co-Founder - Nurses.co.uk, Socialcare.co.uk, Healthjobs.co.uk, Healthcarejobs.ie
6,548 Health & Social Care Applications: Sep 2020
We're Niche Jobs. Let us help you hire!
We've been running 4 career development websites for health and social care workers since 2008.
These are our sites:
Our audience are health and care professionals.
Our aim is to support them throughout their entire career.
One of the key services we provide our audience is specialist job search, and the recruitment section of each site is actually a fully functioning and competitive job board.
Last month (September 2020) thousands of health and social care workers made over 6,500 applications for jobs on our sites.
There's more data below.
Contact Us & Client Login
Phone: 01364 642600
Request a call back: complete the form on this page
Login: previous or existing clients go here to login
1 job = £149.00 for one month - post your job now
2 jobs = £249.00 for one month - post your jobs now
3 jobs = £349.00 for one month - post your jobs now
3+ jobs / CV search / Campaigns = contact us to explain your needs
Stats and data
• 206,000 Website Audience (Sep 2020)
• 6,548 Applications (Sep 2020)
• 2,382 New CVs (Sep 2020)
• 349,223 Total CVs (as of Oct 5th 2020)
• 58,000 Engaged Email Subscribers (as of Oct 5th 2020)
• 19,612 Facebook followers (as of Oct 5th 2020)
• 29,512 Instagram followers (as of Oct 5th 2020)
• 54,000 YouTube Network followers (as of Oct 5th 2020)
Customers and Testimonials
Since 2008 we've helped hundreds of agencies and employers find the nursing, care and medical staff they need. These represent just a few of those organisations.
See all of our existing clients here.
Shayne Parfrey, Jarrodean Healthcare
"Thanks to Niche Jobs we've made some good placements over the years. I know they work hard to reach nurses and other healthcare staff that I can't find elsewhere. They also seem genuinely interested in providing a useful, free service with information for their audience - setting them apart from stand-alone jobs boards. They're a very friendly team too and that helps when I have a problem that I need to quickly resolve."
Beyond Interactive Communications
"We've worked with Nurses.co.uk for many years now. They're fine partners: friendly, cooperative and really happy to help. They also come to us with innovative ideas and suggestions on improving response rates, job ads and suggesting raised activity levels."
How Do We Attract Our Audience
Unlike many sites we don't buy much search traffic (Google Adwords) and we don't pay for any clicks from third party sites at all.
Instead, we try to publish high quality information. And because we have a unique angle, we enjoy a large and engaged audience.
28 days of data for Nurses.co.uk from October-November 2020 (Google Search Console Insights)
Our audience is passive (reading articles, watching our videos) and active (coming to our site specifically to search for jobs).
We closely monitor our search traffic. We've identified over 100 key search terms around jobs and career related searches and we're pleased to say that we rank in the Top 3 on Google for most of them, and in the top 10 for the rest.
We are very active on social media:
100s of videos on YouTube We enjoy big audiences on Facebook and Instagram
Health & Social Care Recruitment Articles
We also create staffing information for those working in recruitment, retention and training in health and social care.
• How To Succeed In An Interview For A Care Home Manager Position
• Four Changes To Our Jobs To Help You
• How We Can Improve Recruitment and Retention of Care Assistants in Social Care
• Why it's important to always consider using agency staff in care home management
• 5 Tips on how to improve your care home
• Be the first to the best CVs - how to set up CV Watchdogs correctly
• How to use Boolean operators
• Do you know how To Write An Effective Digital Job Ad?
• 25 Tips To Get The Best Candidates For Your Jobs
• How we prepared our jobs sites for GDPR
• GDPR Frequently Asked Questions
• What Is Google For Jobs?
• Get Ready For Google - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of online job posting
• Irish Pharmacist Salary & Pay Guide
• Irish Nursing Salary and Pay Guide
• Number Of Nurses Registered With NMC Reaches Record High
• Band 6 Nurse Job Interviews: 5 Common Questions And How To Answer Them
• The public say - Thank You Nurses
• The impact of COVID-19 on healthcare recruitment
• Healthcare Recruitment: How We’ve Adapted To Combat Covid-19
• What Band 6 Nurses get paid in 2020 – and how to earn it
• What's the typical starting wage for a Nurse in the UK in 2020?
• A quick overview of nurses' salaries in the UK in 2020
• My General Practice Nurse interview and how I answered the interview questions
• General interview tips and answers to typical nursing interview questions
• Nursing Personal Statement - avoid these 3 common mistakes
• Typical interview questions Theatre Nurses get asked and how to answer them
• How to get your Nursing Personal Statement into great shape
• How to write a nursing job cover letter
• What your nursing personal statement should say about you
• Claire Quinn - Top 3 Nursing interview questions, and how to answer them
• The surprising truth about how the public perceive care homes
• What does the public really think of mental health nursing?
• Quarter of hospital staff born overseas raises concerns over immigration policies
• Nurses and other health workers begin industrial action in Northern Ireland
• It's 31,000 nurses not 50,000 - Johnson admits pledge was incorrect
• Number of practising nurses in UK considerably lower than other high-income countries
• Over one thousand EU nurses have left NHS since referendum
• Half of 50,000 nurses promised by Tories would need to come from overseas
• Tories pledge 50,000 more nurses, to bring back student bursaries and £1bn extra on social care
• How Care Home Managers can hire with success and why getting recruitment right is so important
• Labour pledges to end NHS crisis with £26bn real-terms rescue plan
• Johnson promises new NHS visa to fast track recruitment of overseas nurses
• Foreign-trained doctors help drive up overall numbers in UK
• Thank You Nurses
• Corbyn promises truly universal health service
• A&E faces perfect storm of staff shortages and rising demand
• Boris Johnson announces plans for 40 new hospitals in England in a decade
• Ministers considering financial support for student nurses to deal with nursing staff crisis
• Angry parent tells Boris Johnson shortage of Nurses is not acceptable
• RCN survey results match our own survey: shortage of nursing staff risks patient safety
• Cancer patients losing out due to nursing staff shortage
• Johnson courts Nurses and Midwives with financial offers
• No-deal Brexit could exacerbate NHS staffing crisis, health think tanks claim
• Chancellor announces £210m funding to help train and retain Nurses
• 115,000 missed out on early cancer diagnosis amid NHS staff shortages – charity
• Google For Jobs under review by EU anti-trust regulator
• Staff shortage leads to NHS increasing spend on private ambulances and taxis to more than £92m
• Mental health problems main cause of sick days for NHS workers
• GP surgeries in England ordered to stop half-day closing
• Care Home Quality Podcast - episode 6 with Medical Director Dr. Umesh Prabhu
• Which hospitals will get upgrades under Johnson’s spending pledge?
• My favourite things about nursing
• Number of A&E patients waiting more than four hours up by a third
• Majority of GPs have cut hours or plan to amid pension concerns - survey
• How to change your career and become a nurse
• How to get Outstanding in your Care Home - podcast
• 85% of nurses do not believe New Pay Deal will help solve staffing crisis
• Bursary is the key to solving the staffing crisis, according to our survey
• Will the MAC's changes to the Shortage Occupation List be enough to save the NHS?
• 95% of Nurses say patient health is at risk (and it's due to NHS staff shortages)
• Patients at risk from growing NHS waiting lists
• Target of hiring 5,000 foreign nurses a year for the NHS has been cut
• Staggering increase in patients waiting too long for NHS treatment, Tories say
• Scrapping of Student Nurse bursary will lead to 68,500 nursing vacancy shortage by 2024
• The number of mental health nurses has dropped by 10.6% in 10 years
• A hospital in Oxford is set to close due to NHS staffing crisis
• Anxiety over job security after Brexit has caused EU nurses to leave posts at Oxford hospitals
• Staff shortages could threaten NHS long-term plan, report warns
• NHS’s 107,000 staff vacancies ‘risk becoming a national emergency’
• How Are Pressures On The NHS Affecting Nursing Recruitment?
• How important is immigration for NHS nursing?