London, Greater London, England
- £ 28000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 7 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
£28,000 - £35,000
Full time or part time available
King Healthcare are currently assisting a high end beauty therapy clinic in their search for a Clinic Nurse based in their Central London clinic.
- Provide high quality care to VIP patients
- Assist with pre-op and post-op care including wound care, dressings, drain removal, ultrasounds and lymphatic drainage
- Perform IV Vitamin infusions and IM Vitamin injections
- Assist with surgical procedures primarily within liposuction, blepharoplasty and brow lifts
- Stock check and replenish alongside admin duties
- Ensuring surgery is functional and stocked at all times
- 2 years nurse experience with a current and valid NMC registration
- Certified in IV Cannulation and IV therapy, experienced and confident in cannulation
- Preferred experience would include someone who has experience of the private sector, particularly within post care treatment of cosmetic surgical procedures alongside exposure to carboxytherapy and IV Vitamin infusions
Salary and Hours
- £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Full time is 40 hours a week, working over 5 days including one day at the weekend
- Part time would be spread over 24-32 hours across 3-4 days
Please speak with Adam at King Healthcare on 02394 004 668 or email your CV to email@example.com
Ref: Cosmetic Nurse
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28300 - 37700 Per yearFull timePermanentUxbridge, Greater London, England
Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Near Uxbridge, MiddlesexCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palli...
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Hatfield, HertfordshireCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing, Nurs...
£ 30000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Halesowen, West MidlandsSalary: £30,000 - £40,0...