A&E Nurse - Berkshire
Reading, Berkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Aug 2019
- 3 Sep 2019
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
I have a line of work available within A&E with Night rates for days, Sunday rates for Nights and absolutely astronomical rates on a Sunday. The bonus of this is you can pick your shifts, days, nights, earlies, lates, the choice is yours!
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Ref: 1N 0009864
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in OxfordLocation: OxfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses (RG...