Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 30,000 - 30,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 22 Aug 2019
- 6 Sep 2019
Salary and Benefits: To £30,000 + Generous Pension scheme + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + more!
Perhaps you are an Outpatients Nurse struggling to find the perfect role locally – a job that is going to offer you progression, allow you to further specialise and have access to dedicated training and work with a dedicated team who are passionate about what they do! Maybe you currently have the flexibility and freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so? If this is the case, then keep reading …
Not only does this successful private hospital based in Bushey meet these needs in abundance but they will also contribute towards your moving costs! You will receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of your moving, your deposit and first months rent. The supportive hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you getting settled both at home and at work!
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
1. Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care!
2. Significant investment taking place – currently undergoing a £23 million development program included refurbished inpatient facilities, a new outpatients and diagnostics centre and further theatre space!
3. Excellent employee rewards – alongside their comprehensive and competitive benefits they have paid out over £20,000 to their teams to say thank you for their hard work and dedication to patient care.
The Outpatients Manager stated; “We have exciting times ahead of use and are keen to continue our investment into enhancing our teams’ clinical skills – we work closely with day surgery and there is an opportunity to learn from and work closely with world leading Consultants on a day to day basis”
What you will do as an Outpatients Nurse:
• Provide high quality, evidence-based nursing, supporting with the management of the Outpatient Clinics across both sites.
• Work with both the nursing and the wider clinical team to ensure that patients have an excellent experience – alongside outpatients you will also be working within day surgery.
• You must be a Registered General Nurse and have completed your phlebotomy qualification. Experience within Outpatients would be an advantage however all training will be provided.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
• This well-established hospital has 5 theatres, 80+ beds and 24 outpatient consulting rooms alongside a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
• Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working and a supportive management structure – they know how to celebrate success and regularly host hospital and department social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Specialist Eating Disorder Service - up to £35,000 per annum Location: Hatfield, He...