RN Registered Nurse
Yeovil, Somerset, England
- £ 16.30 - 17.43 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
32 Hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Yeovil currently requires an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse with a background in UK care homes to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults in beautiful, modern surroundings.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• 32 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota and including alternate weekends
• Great rates of pay in the region of £16.30 to £17.43 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free Enhanced DBS check
• A company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Some great retail discounts and cycle to work schemes
• Staff recognition and reward schemes, including long service awards
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Health promotion programmes including discounted gym membership and free health checks
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and coordinate resident care programmes, working alongside the teams of care and support staff to ensure the holistic needs of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced working in a disability care environment, or a UK care home setting and passionate about working in long-term adult care
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Strong communication skills and a friendly, compassionate and person-centred approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.