Brixham, Devon, England
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Aug 2019
- 23 Aug 2019
Staff Nurse required in Brixham, Devon , up to £17/hr, Days/Nights, Part Time & Full Time
Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Substance Misuse, Younger Adults
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive life cover benefit
- Salary sacrifice available
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work benefits
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Brixham, Devon. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.3/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Brixham, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41200 Per yearFull timePermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
Job Title: Senior Night Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing HomeLocation: Plymouth, DevonSalary: £41,200 per annum (&...