Deputy Nurse Manager RGN
Beckenham, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 31 Jul 2019
- 31 Jan 2020
£40,000 per annum (Equates to £19.23 per hour / NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Great Benefits | Good CQC | T2 Sponsorship Available
A medium sized, private nursing home in Beckenham currently requires an experienced RGN qualified Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, home which caters to older adults with general/medical nursing care needs and dementia.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A great annual salary of £40,000 (Equates to £19.23 per hour / NHS Band 7)
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A range of opportunities for training, development and career progression in addition to a comprehensive induction and support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniform and DBS check and free on-site parking
• A workplace pension scheme
• The company is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU candidates (subject to T&Cs)
As Deputy Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and rotas
• Ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Beckenham, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34700 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentSevenoaks, Kent, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- GOOD CQC RATING + £1000 WELCOME BONUS + PAID BREAKS Location: SevenoaksSalary: ...