Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 15.50 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 30 Jul 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£15.50 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home |
A private nursing home in the Leigh area is currently looking to recruit qualified Registered Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification to join their clinical team on days or nights. The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day or nights shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.50 for days and £19.00 for nights plus paid breaks (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.