Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Accrington, Lancashire, England
- £ 16.52 - 16.52 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 30 Jul 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.52 per hour (equates to £30,925.44 per annum and NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Accrington currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on night shifts.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Hyndburn and Lancashire.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Working day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.52 plus paid breaks (equates to £30,925.44 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.