RGN RMN Night Nurse
Chard, Somerset, England
- £ 16.80 - 16.80 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Jul 2019
- 26 Aug 2019
From £16.80 p/h | Full-Time Nights | Purpose-built Nursing Home
A privately-owned home in Chard, Somerset currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• A full-time contract on night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay from £16.80 per hour
• Excellent training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse you will always ensure that the highest standards of care meet the needs of the resident in line with their plan of care and is fully compliant with the NMC codes of conduct.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or qualified Mental Health Nurse/ RMN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or a UK care home setting
• Able to work independently, including in the management of care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.