Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 17.50 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Jul 2019
- 26 Jan 2020
£17.50 to £18.00 per hour (Equates up to £35,100 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hrs | Nights only | Excellent Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to join a small nursing home in the Truro area, working as Staff Nurse.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on permanent nights
• Very competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18 (NHS Band 6)
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As a Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Truro, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNewquay, Cornwall, England
DEMENTIA SPECIALIST NURSE - RMN - LEAD NURSE £ 45 K LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT STEP IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SETTING THAT IS CORNWALL ? PLEASE ...