Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Leek, Staffordshire, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 25 Jul 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£17 to £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Nights | Elderly/Dementia/Disability Care |
An RGN or RMN qualified Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a 50+ bedded nursing home in the Leek area.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £17 to £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7)
• Paid breaks
• Some fantastic opportunities for training and development
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Leek, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.25 Per hourFull timePermanentSandbach, Cheshire, England
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK and we are looking to appoint a Registered ...