Registered General Nurse
Hindhead, Surrey, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 22 Jul 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to £33,696 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Large, Luxury Nursing Home | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Considered |
A leading, luxury Hindhead nursing home currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and as Registered Nurse/RGN you will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment throughout the home.
Details of this Registered General Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts covering days, nights, evenings and weekends
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of £33,696
• A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
Applicants for this Registered General Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.