Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Jul 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£17.00 per hour | 38.5 Hours | Full or Part-Time Hours Available | Elderly & Dementia Home
A luxury home in the outskirts of Northern Glasgow area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified staff nurse to join their nursing team.
The home offers elderly frail nursing care in a modern setting, with excellent facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• 38.5 Hours per week
• Excellent hourly rate of £17.00
• A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong management team in place to support you in your role
• Free uniforms
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care. You also will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Genera; Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.