Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Taunton, Somerset, England
- £ 17.00 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Jul 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
£17 - £19 p/h | Full-time hours | Day and/or night shifts available | Large Nursing Home | Elderly & Younger Adults
One of the UK’s most prestigious healthcare providers is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification to join their team at their 100+ bed service in Taunton. This fully CQC compliant home offers first class nursing care to both elderly residents and younger adults and treats those with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours available on a permanent basis
• Day and/or night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly pay rates ranging from £17 p/h for day shifts and £19 p/h for nights shifts
• Onsite free parking.
• Free Uniforms.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• After 12 months service NMC Fee's will be refunded.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or care home setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery in line with best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, for further details please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.