RGN Night Nurse
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
- £ 16.56 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Jul 2019
- 13 Dec 2019
£16.56 to £18.00 per hour (Equates up to £33,696 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Nights | NQ Nurses Considered | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A privately-owned elderly and dementia nursing home in Ealing is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role are as follows:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay in the region of £16.56 to £18.00 per hour depending on experience (Equates up to £33,696 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• A supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and development, plus preceptorship programmes for NQ Nurses
As RGN Night Nurse you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this sector
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this position, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and ongoing support to Preceptor Nurses.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.