Weekend Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN
Benfleet, Essex, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 17 Jul 2019
- 19 Sep 2019
£17.00 per hour | 22 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Benefits
A large nursing home in South Benfleet currently has vacancy for a RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Weekend Manager to join their team.
This friendly home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides nursing, residential, residential dementia and nursing dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Weekend Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN role:
• 22 hours per week on a permanent basis (Saturday and Sunday)
• Days only
• A fantastic rates of pay from £17.00 per hour
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Indemnity Insurance
• NMC Re-Validation Support
As Clinical Weekend Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services on shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Weekend Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.