Weekend Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Benfleet, Essex, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 17 Jul 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£17 per hour (equates to £19,448 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 22 hours | Weekend Days | Excellent Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care |
A large nursing home in South Benfleet currently has vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Weekend Nurse Manager and coordinate clinical services on site. This friendly home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides nursing, residential, residential dementia and nursing dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Weekend Nurse Manager role:
• 22 hours per week on a permanent contract working Saturday and Sunday day shifts
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of £19,448
• A company pension scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A free Nursing Times subscription
As Weekend Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services on shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.