Barnet, London, Greater London, England
- £ 26000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jul 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs | RMN/RNLD/RCN Considered | Flexible Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RCN) who ideally has a background in CAMHS and eating disorders is required to join a specialist service in North-West London with caters to children and young adults living with eating disorders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned service and gain experience working with leading specialists who have a reputation for achieving improvements and recovery in even the most complex cases.
Details of this CAMHS Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts with days/nights/rotation available
• A great annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• A retention/loyalty bonus scheme
• Employer contributions to NMC renewal fees plus Enhanced DBS check paid for
• 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• A workplace pension scheme
• A great benefits and discount package
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and development programmes including training on information governance, PMVA, ILS, and advanced clinical skills such as delivering Nasal-Gastric Feeding
Applicants for this CAMHS Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN, Children’s Nurse/RCN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ post-registration experience working in CAMHS and Mental Health
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide compassionate care, support and treatment to service users
• Knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.