Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jul 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£15.45 p/h | Full or Part-Time | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Fully Compliant Home | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a Paisley care home, with full or part-time hours available on a permanent basis.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Perth and Kinross.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, part time hours will also be considered
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.