Sister – Day Care Unit
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent, and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have modern Theatre suites, a state-of-the-art Outpatient service and 2 wards, comprising of 70 beds, covering a range of specialities including Surgery, Day care and HDU, which provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading the team which includes clinical and non-clinical personnel to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and Consultants
- Develop and improve services and quality
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices
- Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources
- Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team
- You will also develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety, security and infection control
Who we're looking for
- Current NMC registration with no restrictions on practice
- Good management experience in a similar role, with proven ability to lead a team and develop nursing services
- Excellent organisational and communication skills as they are required to manage the service while ensuring a gold standard of care for all patients throughout their stay
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and experience in surgical nursing
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Claire Murphy at Apply or call on Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentDiss, Norfolk, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low and Medium Secure Hospital Location: near Diss, NorfolkSalary: from £35,500 pe...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentDiss, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced - RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low and Medium Secure Hospital Location: near Diss, NorfolkSal...
£ 36800 Per yearFull timePermanentWroxham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - £2,000 welcome bonus Location: Wroxham, NorfolkSalary: £16.85 per hour ( £3...