Clinical Lead in a Nursing Home
Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England
- £ 33000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 2 Aug 2019
Deputy Manager required in Burnham On Sea, Somerset , up to £33,000, Days. Full Time
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Burnham On Sea, Somerset. My nationwide client provides nursing services to elderly residents with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This small sized nursing home is a dementia specialist home and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over the board and has also been rated 9.3/10 by the general public on a well-known care homes site.
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
Deputy Manager Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Sirona Medical very pleased to be working alongside a very well-known Private Healthcare provider with the staffing of their units ...
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentCardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Cardiff, WalesSalary: £32,000 per annum (£16 per hour) + ...