Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Jul 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to £30,888 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care |
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Staff Nurse in a large Macclesfield care home.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• Up to 33 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Excellent pay rate of £18 per hour (equates to £30,888 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
The home provides general elderly and dementia nursing care packages and prior experience in a similar environment is beneficial but not essential and you will be confident in completing all aspects of care planning and delivery to a high standard.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.