Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 17 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 2 Aug 2019
Staff Nurse required in Wolverhampton paying up to £17.50 per hour! Days & Nights available on days or nights. Short shifts can be offered!
Elderly Care - Dementia, General Nursing, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Care.
- Competitive pay
- Short shifts offered
- Ongoing training
- Private company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Excellent public transport links
- Staff meals provided on shift
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their nursing home in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Specialists in providing nursing services to the elderly with behaviour that challenges and to those requiring general nursing needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home was purpose built in an affluent area in Wolverhampton, ideally located with excellent public transport links and easy access to the M54 and A41. The Home is conveniently close to local amenities for residents and visitors.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentDroitwich, Worcestershire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Droitwich Spa, WorcestershireSalary: £31,200 per annum (£16.00 ...