RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 12 Aug 2019
40 Hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home | Experience Essential
A very small private nursing home in Solihull currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
• Your time will be split equally between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Free uniforms
• A company pension scheme
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• At least 2 years’ experience at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.