Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 16 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 12 Aug 2019
Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Fully Compliant Care Home
A specialist disability nursing home in Tipton currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is family owned and operated and provides high quality care to adults of all ages with a range of learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Working night shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £16 to £16.50
• Paid breaks
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.