RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Watton, Thetford, Norfolk, England
- £ 19 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 12 Aug 2019
40 Hrs | Days | Clinical & Supernumerary Hours | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading care home in the Watton area.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only, with a mix of clinical and supernumerary hours
• Fantastic rates of pay in the region of £19 to £20 depending on experience
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.