Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 30000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 9 Aug 2019
Permanent Position for a Practice Nurse in Bradford: £30,000-£37,000pa
A medical practice in Bradford is looking for a Practice Nurse to join their experienced team. The role is between 25-35 hours per week with high flexibility. The salary will be between £30,000 and £37,000 per annum depending on experience. The modern practice is well-established and caring with a shining reputation with both its patients and the staff, many of whom have happily worked there for over a decade.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Full NHS Pension
- Flexibility of hours
- 5 weeks of annual leave including bank holiday
- 5 days of study leave
- Modern surgery with great facilities
- Great transport access and parking available
Skills ideal for this role include:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Baby Immunisations
At Chase Medical we're a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure you're happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Earn £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours.
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12-months in advance
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 2 years post qualifi...