Community Nurse - band 5 Chingford, Hakwell Court
Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England
- £ 20.00 - 27.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jul 2019
- 8 Aug 2019
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Trust based in Chingford, on a part-time, ad-hoc basis.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:
- Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
- Medicine Management
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds- non-complex
- Surgical wounds- non-complex
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
Agency nurses are not expected to deal with the more complex needs of patients, as these tasks would be carried out by a member of the Trust's permanent staff.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Janeth on Applyto discuss this opportunity.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or long-term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0009558
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Enfield, London Location: Enfield, London Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 E...