Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
- £ 15.20 - 16.20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
£15.20 - £16.20 p/h | Paid breaks | 36 or 48 hrs available | Nights Only | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a small nursing home in the Llandudno area. The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £15.20 to £16.20 depending on experience
• 36 or 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A friendly working environment in a fully compliant home that has a strong team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Community mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentWirral, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Birkenhead, WirralSalary: £36,000 pe...