Chelsea and Westminster Neonatal
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
- £ 19.65 - 30.72 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary, Bank
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
* PAEDIATRIC NURSES (Band 5) REQUIRED FOR HIGHLY LUCRATIVE REGULAR AGENCY/LOCUM WORK WITHIN Chelsea & Westminster Neonatal Unit **
** ALL SHIFTS ON OFFER, Days, Nights, Weekends, Split Shifts **
Due to overwhelming demand, Nursing 2000 is recruiting for a large number of Paediatric Nurses (Band 5) to cope with an ever increasing demand for nursing work in the area.
** PAY IS WEEKLY AND PAID TAX EFFICIENTLY **
Regular shifts area available and you can choose the shifts and shift patterns that suit you. We have Nurses that work with Nursing 2000 full time, some choose part-time and others that work extra shifts on top of a permanent job to supplement income.
If you are a registered nurse with a clean PIN number, and wish to find out more about our fantastic nursing opportunities, just apply and we will be in touch with you to discuss how it can work for you.
* You will first need to be qualified as a registered adult nurse, children’s nurse or a midwife.
* A minimum of 6 months of relevant on the job training,
* An active NMC Pin number in the UK
Necessary Neonatal Nursing Skills
* You will need to have all of the skills that are necessary for a general nurse.
* In addition, you will be required to have a few specialist skills including:
- A thorough understanding of the physiological as well as - psychological needs of a new-born baby
- A genuine interest in caring for new-born babies
- An empathetic understanding towards the parents and other family members of the new born baby in your care
- An extremely high level of competence and proficiency required to work in a highly technical area such as neonatal care demands
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to think on your feet when dealing with emergencies
- The ability to work with a team of multidisciplinary specialists
Ref: Chelsea and Westminster Neonatal
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Ward childrens nurse, Ward Midwife in Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentHammersmith and Fulham, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Night Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Hammersmith, LondonSalary: £34,000 - £45,500 per ...
£ 34632 - 46176 Per yearFull timePermanentOxted, Surrey, England
Job Title: Registered NurseLocation: Oxted, SurreySalary: Up to £18.50 per hour ( Up to £34,632 - £46,176 per ann...
£ 29000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing HomeLocation: Hatfield, HertfordshireSalary: £29,000 - £42,000 ...