Nursing Times Careers Live Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Bank
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
We're returning to Birmingham on Saturday 21 September 2019 for our Nursing Times Careers Live job fair! Whether you’re a qualified nurse or student just getting started, our event is the perfect opportunity to take charge of your career and set goals for the future.
• Meet employers face-to-face: our exhibitors will be arranging interviews with you on the day and you could even walk away with a new job!
• Broaden your skills: be inspired by the experts in our speaker theatre, visit the CPD Clinic for advice on CPD and revalidation, and chat to senior nurses
• Let us make a fuss of you: we know how hard you work so we want to treat you to some well-deserved R&R - resources and rewards! Lunch will be provided for free on the day and there will be prize draws taking place to win over £750 worth of prizes on the day
Book your free ticket below.
Ref: Nursing Times Careers Live Birmingham
This job was posted to Practice nurse, Ward nurse, Community mental health nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30890 Per yearFull timePermanentBroadway, Worcestershire, England
Staff Nurse - CAMHS Hospital - £1,000 welcome bonus PLUS £3,000 retention bonus Service type: CAMHS HospitalLocation: ...