London, Greater London, England
- £ 22.50 - 38 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Jul 2019
- 10 Aug 2019
Staffing Professionals have amazing opportunities for Midwives looking to step in to the agency market, or Midwives who are already with an agency and are looking to join an agency where you will be looked after and be a part of the fast growing and leading NHS Framework Supplier who supply to many major NHS Trusts.
Are you happy to work ad-hoc shifts in and around London?
Job Role Requirements
• Registered Midwife
• Able to work long day shifts
• Able to work night shifts
• NMC registration required – with no restrictions
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a hospital setting
• UK experience only
• Happy to commute around London
We will offer
• Highest pay rates
• Free DBS check, Free Training & Free Uniform
• Shifts at a time to suit you, with bookings up to a week in advance
• Refer a friend scheme £350*
• Friendly dedicated consultant to assist you with the recruitment process, and match bookings to your needs
• Most importantly an Agency to call family.
If you cannot resist the temptation, please apply below or give us a call, Apply
This job was posted to Ward Midwife in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23000 - 24000 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic newly registered or soon-to-qualify Band 5 Midwives to join our NHS client's busy Materni...