Registered General Nurse - Band 5
London, Greater London, England
- £ 22000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jul 2019
- 6 Aug 2019
For a role based in London, a band 5 registered general nurse is required to work for the NHS Trust on a full-time basis.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Medicine management and general nursing jobs applicable to your speciality
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
If you're based overseas and thinking of relocating to the UK, we can support you with:
* Visa sponsorship
* Relocation packages
* NMC registration
Why choose Athona?
* Permanent positions across the country
* Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
* Salary negotiation
* Support throughout the recruitment process
* Tips and advice to improve your CV
* Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
* Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: Ai - 01