RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 15.90 - 15.90 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jul 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£15.90 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Large Care Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Paisley is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 36 per week (part-time hours are also available)
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota, with long or short shifts available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.90 plus paid breaks
• A free meal provided on long days
• Free PVG/DBS
• Ongoing career progression
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Pension scheme
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in LinwoodLocation: LinwoodSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nurses (...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Glasgow CityLocation: Glasgow CitySalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experience...