Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 17.34 - 17.34 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 5 Jul 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
£17.34 per hour | 42 hours | Days | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a 50 + bedded care home in the Truro area to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager with RGN or RMN nursing qualification.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £17.34
• Working hours of 42 per week on day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Deputy Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams. Sharing your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be responsible for the service in the absence of the Home Manager.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting and confident in care planning and delivery
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Truro, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 42000 Per yearFull time...PermanentFalmouth, Cornwall, England
FALMOUTH Staff Nurse or Senior Staff Nurse £ 31k - £ 42 k Good CQC Rated -Nursing Home Possible Hours Available 24 or 36 or UPTO 48...
£ 31000 - 42000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
TRURO Staff Nurse or Senior Staff Nurse £ 31k - £ 42 k Good CQC Rated -Nursing Home Possible Hours Available 24 or 36 or UPTO 48 Ho...