Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 25000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Jul 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in surgical or acute nursing is required to work as Staff Nurse on a private surgical ward in Southampton.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that covers a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary from £25,000 - £31,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse, your responsibilities will include assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will primarily work with surgical patients following elective surgery, in addition to more specialised cardiac and spinal surgical procedures
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in a surgical/acute ward setting and/or with experience in a cardiac setting
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification in addition to further post-registration clinical studies
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36188 - 40010 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Nurse - Top 20 care home provider, Good CQC! Specialist Dementia Home Location: Ferndown Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours avail...
£ 38039 - 53214 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Senior Nurse - Lovely Care Home - Top 20 care home providers! Specialsit Demenita Care Home Hours: Full time (Must be flexible to ...