Staff Nurse Liverpool
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 23000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Jul 2019
- 2 Aug 2019
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age - Physical Disability - Sensory Impairment
- Service: General and mental health care in older
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 38, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*DBS paid by employer*
*NMC PIN paid £120*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults with Dementia and Physical Disabilities and located in Liverpool, Merseyside.
The Home Manager makes sure that all residents receive the kindest possible care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the nursing and specialist care and support services that your loved one requires.
Nurses in the home offer personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual's likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and suggestions from family members that might make their stay that little bit more enjoyable.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentPrestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK. Serving a popula...
£ 31500 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - NEW Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of LiverpoolSalary: £31,500- £42,...
£ 27000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentBury, Greater Manchester, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's specialist Continuing Care facility for patients with ...