Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Prescot, Merseyside, England
- £ 23938 - 31917 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Jul 2019
- 22 Aug 2019
Location: Prescot, Merseyside
Salary: £13.95 per hour (up to £31,917 per annum)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located near to the centre of Prescot, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential and nursing care for elderly individuals, as well as offering compassionate palliative care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience, as well as a Preceptorship Programme.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Jennifer Burt on Applyor email your CV to Apply
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Prescot, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £31,200 per annum ( £...