Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Jul 2019
- 22 Sep 2019
Shift Enhancements | 37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Stafford private hospital for an experienced RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota, with approx. 1 week in 6 of nights although this may be subject to change depending on service needs
• An excellent annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience, plus shift enhancements
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers and much more
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, plastics and cosmetic surgery in addition to providing a comprehensive day surgery service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
• Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentBridgnorth, Shropshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN /RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Bridgnorth, South ShropshireSalary: £31,...
£ 26500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location Stafford, StaffordshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Old A...