RN Night Nurse
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 16.25 - 16.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Jul 2019
- 3 Oct 2019
RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Borough of Camden currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Night Staff Nurse.
Details of this RN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.25 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction plus additional support for NQ Nurses
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in an RN Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.