Registered General Nurse
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 18 - 32 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary, Contract
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 Jul 2019
- 1 Aug 2019
At Staffing Professionals, we know that flexibility is important, so we allow you to be in control of your shifts.
We have a variety of vacancies around London and are looking to recruit experienced registered nurses (RGN’s). We have many roles within Manchester’s Private Sector.
We operate a 24-hour (UK Based) service to ensure that there is always someone available to assist you at any time of the day/night.
What do we need from you?
• A minimum of 12 months UK Hospital experience (as a RGN).
• Active NMC PIN with no restrictions.
• Excellent clinical skills
• Easily adaptable to new environments
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Flexibility with your availability
• Same level of commitment we offer you, it is a two-way streak!
What we offer you?
• Assistance with your registration from start to finish to ensure a streamlined process
• Free DBS check, and assistance with getting set up on the update service
• Free Uniform
• 24Hour UK based out of hours service
• We offer referral Bonus’s up to the value of £350* referral payments.
• We ensure our candidates receive prompt payment
• Process payments via your Limited Company (Only for Private)
Interested? Then don’t waste another year and APPLY NOW!
We are looking forward to meeting with you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Crewe, CheshireSalary: £27,500 - £36,600 per a...
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Preston, LancashireSalary: £24,000 - &po...