Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 20.00 - 37.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2019
- 22 Jul 2019
Benefits of Bluestones
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need !
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events !
- Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private Sector
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24 hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you !
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29016 - 38688 Per yearFull timePermanentHalewood, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location: Halewood, LiverpoolSalary: £15.50 per hour (£29,016 - £38,688 ...
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK. Serving a popula...