Renal Outpatient Nurse
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 24214 - 30112 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jun 2019
- 19 Jul 2019
Are you looking for an interesting new Nurse Position?
Are you a Registered nurse?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered nurse to join this busy Outpatient Renal Team!. You will cares for patients having short procedures such as kidney biopsy, dialysis catheter insertion or intravenous iron infusion.
There is also opportunity to join the community team helping in dialysis.
You must be:
- Passionate about making a difference
- Forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- NMC registered
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Tips and advice to improve your CV
- Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
- Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialists in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: SH - Renal
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionally registered Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists or Social Worke...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentCardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Nurse & Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Bootle Location: Cardiff Starting Salary: £38,...