Deputy Nurse Manager
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 17 Jun 2019
- 18 Aug 2019
RGN/RMN Considered | 40 hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Cardiff is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The fully CIW compliant home offers hotel style living to older people with elderly and dementia care needs, with state-of-the-art facilities throughout and a busy social calendar for residents, all complemented by the highest standards of clinical care and support.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility to work evenings & weekends due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £45,000
• 33 days annual leave
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
• Some great retail discounts
As Deputy Nurse Manager you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate all aspects of care within the home, in addition to conducting resident assessments, supporting with operational management and conducting clinical audits and quality monitoring.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
• Confident delivering both clinical leadership and line management to a large team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CIW essential standards and their implementation in a care home setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.