Midwives - Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise
- € 30000 - 44800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 16 Jun 2019
- 13 Dec 2019
The Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise (MRHP) provides acute-care hospital services including 24-hour Emergency Department service (ED) and a range of inpatient and outpatient general medical, surgical, obstetrics, gynaecology and paediatric services. It serves a population within the counties of Laois, Kildare, Carlow, Offaly and North Tipperary. MRHP is easily accessed as it is situated off the main national motorway and is located less than one hour from Dublin.
- Qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Eligible to Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates from EU Countries will be considered.
- EU candidates from non-english speaking countries will need to complete the IELTS exam if they have not applied to the NMBI for their application pack before 1 april 2018.
- Salary from €29,346 – €45,701 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR NON-EU CANDIDATES:
The following costs will be reimbursed to candidate upon successful completion of the adaptation program.
- Accommodation €800
- Travel €800
- NMBI application cost €350
- ATWS application cost €250
- Visa application cost €80
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR EU CANDIDATES:
- €1500 Towards relocation costs which includes €350 NMBI application cost.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your IELTS results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews by Skype.