Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 21 Aug 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
Clinical Lead in Nursing Home
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
We are assisting a well-known healthcare provider in the search for a Clinical Lead Nurse to assist in the day to day running of a 60 Bed Nursing Home for the elderly in Derby (fairly central location). The client have more than 30 Homes across the UK and are rapidly becoming known as a leading provider of top quality care. The company have an array of service offerings across the East Midlands including Nursing homes, Hospitals, specialist units and Schools, meaning there is plenty of opportunity for variation and progression. This organisation even have a dedicated training centre for staff so that employees can grow and explore new areas of expertise.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Lead or Deputy manager looking for a more appreciative organisation to work for, or for a Senior Nurse looking to make the step up into a leadership position. The home has a Good CQC report and is well staffed due to the market leading pay rates on offer. The home has a specialist EMI unit attached, and the company have a dedicated training centre for Nurses wishing to broaden their experience in the nursing and mental health field.
• As Clinical Lead you will be responsible for leading the Clinical staff - nursing and healthcare assistants, reporting directly to the home manager and acting as manager in their absence.
• You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered.
• Clinical Lead will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents.
• You will have responsibility for instilling our key values of choice, dignity and respect into all aspects and areas of care within the home, ensuring the best care possible is provided at all times.
• With a depth of clinical knowledge and experience you will be expected to guide and teach other members of the care team in a supportive yet authoritative manor.
• As part of your role as Head of Care you will be expected to be aware of our competitors and general best practice in the provision of care, to help keep the home at the forefront of the care market.
• Forging and maintaining close relationships with our customers, you will act as an ambassador for our brand and play an important part in raising the care home's profile.
• You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Skills & Behaviours required:
• RGN / RMN Registered Nurse
• Someone who shares the client’s passion and dedication for making every day special for their residents.
• The ability to build a strong rapport with residents and their families.
• A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you.
• A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Health Care Scheme
Cash Plan discounts
Pension and life assurance scheme available
Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Hot meals provided
Cycle to Work Scheme
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Derby, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35350 Per yearFull timePermanentCannock Wood, Rugeley, Staffordshire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Cannock, StaffordshireCare Categories: Elderly Nursing, Nurs...
£ 0 - 18.5 Per hourFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead - Nottingham - £18p/hPosition: Deputy Manager/Clinical LeadLocation: NottinghamHours: 38.5 hours per w...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeek, Staffordshire, England
Charge Nurse - Specialist womens rehab - Outstanding CQC Location: Leek, StaffordshireSalary: £32000 - £34,000 per ann...