Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 28000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jun 2019
- 13 Jul 2019
37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Westminster based private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite.
The hospital offers the highest standards of clinical care and treatment in a luxury setting, with 5* facilities and internationally renowned consultants and specialists.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working day shifts
• A great annual salary of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
• Salary enhancements for unsocial hours where applicable (15% of basic pay)
• 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
• A company pension scheme and private healthcare
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff support fund
• Staff accommodation close to the hospital may be available
Candidates for this Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• A level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination with good knowledge of JAG accreditation and requirements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, ideally with qualifications in endoscopy and the management of sedated patients
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 70000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
37.5 hrs | Leading Private Hospital | Great Company Benefits One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services is cu...
£ 32000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentNewham, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - £17.00 per hour - Location: Ilford, Essex- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories:...