Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner
Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
- £ 25 - 26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN/RMN to join the Community Recovery Team based in Wanstead.
Salary: £25-£26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working in a community mental health setting
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.00 - 32.00 Per hourFull timeContract...Chelmsford, Essex, England
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 6 RMN or CPN to work for a NHS Trust based in Community at Chelmsford and surrounding E...