Staff Nurse - Chelsea and West Minster
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
- £ 17.32 - 27.82 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
• Must have at least minimum 6 months acute nursing experience
• Ideally have postgraduate qualification in Nursing
• Valid NMC pin
• Be proficient with all aspects of acute nursing
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Be reliable
• Be self motivated
• Be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Ref: RGN - C&W
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 33,913 - 36,866 Per yearFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where we pride ourselves on our values, and p...
£ 29000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentStanmore, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Stanmore, MiddlesexSalary: £29,000- £38,800 per annum (&p...