Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 50,000 - 60,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
WANT TO EARN OVER £1,000 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE (RGN / RMN) ?
** MORE NURSING WORK PER NURSE THAN ANY OTHER AGENCY **
** FASTEST GROWING NURSING AGENCY IN THE UK **
HAMILTON CROSS Agency Staff Nurse (s) (RGN / RMN) regularly earn in excess of £1,000 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
RATES RANGE FROM £20.00 - £40.00 per hour (paid weekly). Flexible work for Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN in health and -safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN
Access to pension
Be part of an elite team of RGN / RMN s
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33280 Per yearFull timePermanentWigston, Leicestershire, England
Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )Location: Wigston, LeciestershireSalary: £16 per hour / £33,280 per annum - neg...
£ 28640 - 35030 Per yearFull timePermanentMarket Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Nursing HomeHours: Hours: Part Time & Full Time availableShifts: Days and Nights available ...